To avoid any inconviences the patients shall read below to prepare for tests, physical medicine, rehabilitation and water procedures.
Prior to organ echoscopy
- No eating 6 hours prior to procedures;
- No urinating for 2 hours prior to an appointment time as the bladder is required to be full;
- Have only still water but no tea or coffee;
- Have the family doctor‘s reference (if the doctor sent you);
- Have your identity papers;
- Have a towel to lay on a couch;
- Arrive at the Reception Counter 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- The diabetis patient can have a small snack 3 hours prior to the appointment time.
Prior to physical medicine and rehabilitation procedures
- Clothes and socks for physical exercises should be comfortable and free in order not to ristrict movements;
- Strictly required to have a towel for massage and physical medicine procedures;
- The towel can be rented;
- Arrive at a procedure 5-10 minutes early as coming late shortens its duration;
- If you cannot come to the procedure on time appointed, please let know about it prior to start of the procedure. The information about not coming provided on time lets the procedure to be moved to another day and time.
Prior to water procedures
- It is required to have a big towel, rubber slippers,a swimming costume, a swimming cap, personal care means;
- A towel can be rented;
- A swimming cap can be bought from the Registration Counter Staff;
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the water procedure starts;
- If you cannot come to the procedure on time, please let know about it early. The information about not coming provided on time
- lets the procedure to be moved to another day and time
- The consultation of the skin doctor concerning the skin, nail diseases and other infections is recommended;
- The people who are ill with infectious diseases are not allowed to water procedures.